Coconut Fruit Popsicles
Step 1 - Blend Some JOI: First, make your popsicle base by blending together the following ingredients in a blender, and setting aside:
- 16 ounces of coconut water
- 5 Tablespoons of JOI plant base (almond or cashew)
- 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup (adjust to preference)
Step 2 - Next, make fruit purées with your favorite fruits and superfoods...to make a purée, blend together the following ingredients for a short time on a low speed to retain a thick consistency and a few chunks of fruit.
- 1/3 cup of coconut water
- 1/3 cup of fresh or frozen fruit, such as berries or mango
- Superfood powder (optional)
Step 3 - Finally, make the Popsicle:
- Layer the bottom of 2 ounce container with the fruit purée
- Fill with the JOI coconut milk mixture
- Top with another layer of purée
- Colors will blend in for tie die effect!
- Freeze overnight, or for 2-3 hours.
- Insert popsicle sticks after 1 hour of freezing.
- EnJOI your Coconut Fruit popsicles.
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kkfnpftk, title=COCONUT JOI POPS ]]