This is our go-to recipe for fresh, creamy and delicious almond milk. The salt brings out the natural sweetness of the almond and the touch of vanilla and maple syrup add just enough natural sweetness that makes this chug-worthy.
Makes 2 quarts
What's in it:
- 4 cups of cold water
- 8 tablespoons of JOI (or 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
How it's made:
- Add all ingredients to your blender
- Blend of medium-high for 30 seconds
Pro tip - refrigerate your milk in an airtight container and store for up to 7 days!