Consider this an upgrade to your “barista blend” coffee creamer. With only 5 all-natural ingredients, this creamer adds the perfect amount of sweetness and flavor to your coffee – iced or hot.
This Vanilla Maple JOI Creamer is easy to make, easy to customize, vegan, and gluten-free.
Start with this simple base recipe, and adjust as you like to enhance your morning ritual.
What's In It:
- 2 Tablespoons of JOI Almond or Cashew Nutbase (add a touch more JOI to make it extra creamy).
- 1 cup of Water
- 1.5 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Himalayan or Gray Salt
How It's Made:
- Add water to blender.
- Add ingredients to blender water.
- Blend for 30 seconds on medium-high.
- Add to your coffee(s) and/or store for later.
Not a coffee drinker? Try this creamer in your Matcha Latte.