Reusable Reed Straws
Developed by our friends at Holy City Straw Company.
- Perfect for Smoothies and Frozen Drinks
- Reed is known as the cousin to Bamboo
- Reusable and Dishwasher Safe
- Straw Height - ~7.75"
- Inner Diameter 6-9mm
- Never Soggy
- 100% Bio-Based
- 100% Zero Waste
- 100% Biodegradable
- Carbon Neutral Shipping
- No need for Industrial Composting Facility.
- No need to Recycle
- Plastic-free product packaging using recycled craft boxes and non-toxic soy based ink.
- Straws are not intended to be eaten or digested and should only be used as a straw to drink various liquids.
This item is excluded from our subscription program and will ship separately.
“One staple is having @addjoi in the pantry it makes making delicious sauces and nut milks a breeze and the best part no fillers like ones at the store. I use it in the chipotle cashew cream for these tacos!” @danielle_christy_
“Cooool down with this DAIRY FREE nice cream. Chocolate, hazelnut, and @addjoi make these ice cream cones a delicious and refreshing dessert.” @whitekitchen_redwine
“We don’t know about you guys, but we always forget to soak cashews. JOI’s cashew plant base gave us the convenience of skipping that step. And it added luscious creaminess to our soup.” @plantbased.passport
“Last week we ran out of Pasta sauce… Fortunately I had my @addjoi CASHEW PASTE which is super convenient and healthier than regular plant 🌱 based milk at the store. So my husband and I came up with this VEGAN CREAMY PESTO SAUCE!” @onederfulfood
“This is such a cool product because it’s versatile and can be used as a base for so many different recipes (smoothies, soups, ice creams, and full meals!) I’m super excited to try new recipes with this!” @_industryplant