JOI GOLDEN MILK LATTE
Aug 6, 2019| By JOI team
JOI GOLDEN MILK LATTE
Almond-Base | Cashew-Base | Creamer-Base | Dairy-Free | Keto | Oat-Powder | Recipe | Sugar-Free | Vegan | Vegetarian |
Brighten up your day with a golden milk latte!
What's in it:
- 2 tablespoons of JOI plant base (oat, almond, cashew or creamer)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric or 1/2 inch of fresh turmeric, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger, or 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 pinch of ground pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Blend JOI plant base with water.
- Heat JOI milk in a saucepan on low or in a spin frother.
- While the milk is heating, add all the other ingredients into a mug, then pour in warm milk.
- Allow to steep for 2 minutes (or longer if using fresh ginger or turmeric)
- Stir, strain and enJOI.
Optional - skip the warm milk part and serve over ice!
A Coffee Creamer Without Compromise & Better for Your Gut
One registered dietitian explains why JOI's oat milk creamer, made with purposeful ingredients, is better for your gut health than the processed coffee whiteners, made with ingredients that sabotage your health."JOI Oat Creamer harnesses the concept of a creamy and dreamy healthy synergy of rockstar ingredients designed to delight your belly and brain with a lightly sweetened symphony of potent oats, avocado oil, MCT oil, fruit and vegetable fibers and calcium to stack your days (and nights) with health and vibrancy."
Healthy Eating For Busy People: 10 Tips To Eat Well With Little Time
Are you struggling to eat well because of your busy schedule? There’s a big misconception that healthy eating requires a lot of time and work, but this is far from the truth. JOI’s in-house registered dietitian has 10 tips to help you eat a healthy diet with little time.
Is Hemp Milk a Healthy Plant-Based Milk Alternative?
JOI has launched a new plant-based milk alternative for your enjoyment and your heart health. Meet JOI hemp concentrate; made of 100% hemp hearts. Read on to see why hemp is a dietitian-approved milk alternative, and how you can incorporate it into your own healthy routine!
JOI's Instant Oat Milk Powder Now in PCR Packaging
We’re all trying to make small changes to be m...