JOI GOLDEN MILK LATTE
Brighten up your day with a golden milk latte!
What's in it:
- 2 tablespoons of JOI Almond Nutbase
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric or 1/2 inch of fresh turmeric, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger, or 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 pinch of ground pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Blend JOI Almond Nutbase with water
- Heat JOI almond milk in a saucepan on low or in a frother
- While the milk is heating, add all the other ingredients into a mug, then pour in warm nut milk
- Allow to steep for 2 minutes (or longer if using fresh ginger or turmeric)
- Stir, strain and enJOI.
Optional - skip the warm nut milk part and serve over ice!