The Only Breakfast Milk You'll Ever Want: Strawberry Milk Made With JOI
This Strawberry Milk is great with either JOI Almond or JOI Cashew - or if you really want to blow the minds of your family and friends, do a blend of Almond/Cashew for the perfect nutty-sweet flavor. With only 3 ingredients, this simple all-natural recipe is sure to be a part of your weekly (or daily) repertoire!
[[ recipeID=recipe-7kdj6tnxa, title=STRAWBERRY MILK MADE WITH JOI ]]
This recipe is inspired by the amazing food blog Smitten Kitchen. We think they put it best: this milk is like a milkshake that you can pass off for breakfast. We like the sound of that so we tinkered a bit and made our own version with JOI.
Want more recipes like this? Sign up for our weekly newsletter The Blend and get the latest recipes, news and special offers!
Ready to give JOI a try? Get started today and create your own unique milk bundle.
STRAWBERRY MILK MADE WITH JOI
Not just pretty to look at, this fresh strawberry milk is delicious to drink: on its own or on top of cereal or granola.
Servings: 16 ounces
Keywords: Breakfast, Brunch, Milk, Almond Base
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 mins
- Total Time: 6 mins
- 8 ounces strawberries
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 cups JOI almond or cashew milk
- Cut strawberries into pieces (or defrost frozen), and toss with sugar. Allow to macerate for 30 minutes to draw out juices
- Blend berries and strain to remove seeds
- Add strawberry mixture back to blender pitcher (if strained), and JOI almond milk and blend.
- Chill and enJOI (will last one day in the fridge)