No Churn Vegan Strawberry and Granola Ice Cream Is About To Conquer Summer
We partnered with our friends at BeBOLD Bars to create a new Summer favorite. This No-Churn Vegan Strawberry and Granola Ice Cream requires a blender, a freezer-safe container, and patience. It’s as simple as blending the base ingredients together, making a simple strawberry jam, and breaking up some BeBOLD bars.
Once we mix and swirl these ingredients together, we'll add a dash of patience as we wait for it to freeze to a perfect consistency and texture. And trust us, waiting is definitely the hardest part.
- 1 can Coconut Cream,
- 1/3 cup JOI Cashew Base
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups Strawberries, diced
- 2 Tbsp Organic Cane Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1-2 BeBOLD Bars (Peanut or Almond Butter - your choice!)
Ice Cream Base:
- Refrigerate the can of coconut cream overnight. Open the can of coconut cream, scoop out only the solid white parts. Discard the liquid (save it for a future smoothie). 1 can should measure to about 1 cup of solid coconut cream.
- Melt the solid coconut cream in a pan on low heat. Once melted, remove from heat.
- Add the melted coconut cream, JOI Cashew Base, water, sugar, vanilla, and salt to a blender. Blend for 3 minutes.
- Pour ice cream base in to a freezer safe container, do not cover. Place in freezer for 2 hours before adding the rest of ingredients.
Jam & Bars:
- While the ice cream base is freezing, dice strawberries and add to a small pot on medium heat. Add the sugar and pinch of salt. Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring often. Turn off heat and place in fridge to cool. The jam will continue to thicken when cooling.
- Break the BeBOLD Bars into bite-size pieces. You want them to be fairly large chunks and not crumbs.
Finish it up:After 2 hours, remove ice cream base from freezer. Carefully swirl in all the jam and the granola chunks. Cover the ice cream and return to the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours.
Serve your ice cream in a cone, in a cup, or straight from the container. Enjoy!!
Looking for more summer treats? Check out our Vegan Blackberry Nice Cream or our wildly popular Key Lime Popsicles!